EST frontier Slovakia is an adventure travel agency specializing in arranging custom tour packages and group or family gateway vacation in Slovakia. This small but charming central European country has many interesting and historic landmarks to visit, beautiful mountains to hike, and offers many attractions and adventures for every season of the year. Come and discover the beauty of this unique country. Watch this brief introduction to Slovakia:
We thrive to make your travelling experience the most enjoyable by paying attention to every detail when planning your vacation. Our goal is to create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. Let EST frontier Slovakia be your personal tour guide and assist with planning of your Slovak vacation adventure, or choose from our selection of available tours and packages. Our professional English, French, Spanish, Russian, German and native speaking adventurous personal guides will be at your service during your stay, so you can enjoy a worry-free vacation.
- Explore the outdoors, cycling routes, mountains and countryside
- Visit UNESCO heritage sites
- Visit local and historic attractions – “Nosferatu” castle or an old historic mining town with remains of its silver ore mine
- Hike to a remote sheep farm where you can see a and learn how cheese is made the old fashion way
- Taste traditional local food such as “bryndzové halušky” or have a taste of home-made “Slivovica” brandy
- Join us for a traditional pig slaughter party
- Follow the footsteps of Juraj Janosik – the Slovak Robin Hood or become a part (and a victim) in the staged robbery show by this heroic outlaw and his “Merry Men” who stole from the rich and gave it to the poor EST Frontier Slovakia Team; designed by travelers, loved by all!