EST Frontier Slovakia will take you on a culinary tasting tour where you will indulge yourself with authentic and delicious Slovak food and drinks around Orava and Liptov regions of Slovakia…
– Guľáš – home made Slovak style beef stew
– Brynzové halušky – potato dumplings with tasty “bryndza” sheep cheese and bits of bacon
– Korbáčiky– traditional string cheese snack
– Fresh-made cheese from sheep milk
– Oštiepok – Smoked sheep cheese
– Bryndza – famous authentic Slovak cheese
–Čučoriedkovica – (Blueberry brandy) – one of the most popular Slovak home-made liquor made only in Slovakia
– Jablkovica, Hruskovica, Slivovica – home-made liquor made from apples, pears or plums
Enjoy these and other specialties in a traditional Slovak restaurant called “Salaš”, drink some Slovak liquor, wine or beer and have a good time with your friends and family.
Join us also for Pig Roasting Pary or Traditional Pig Slaughter and enjoy fresh prepared pork delicacies. Roasting a pig turns any occasion into a party with live traditional Slovak music, this will be another memorable event while visiting Slovakia.